The primary objective of this role is to develop sales opportunities and pipeline for the Copper State Communications suite of services. Success is defined by delivering new introductions and/or face-to-face meetings for selling opportunities. The ideal profile for this candidate is an individual that has a proven track record of consistent life success and strong sales career ambitions.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Primary function is an office-based inside lead generation role
- Qualify potential customers from marketing leads as well as targeted account leads
- Go into the field with Account Executives with ready leads
- Provide general inside sales support for marketing and sales team – respond to customer inquiries
- Prepare materials for external presentations on products, business plans and communications
- 0 – 1 year work experience in related fields of sales, customer service
- Comfortable achieving measured goals
- Building rapport and developing relationships with business decision-makers
- Comfortable with technical and business English usage (documents reading, e-mails, conference calls)
- Demonstrate sales aptitude; assertive, persistent, good listener, self-motivated
- Positive attitude
- Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn detailed information about products & services and clearly and effectively articulate Copper State Communications’ value
- Must have professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using effective organization and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Good sense of humor desired
- Ability to work towards common goals in a group sales environment
- Detail oriented team player, proven follow through ability, and a passion for customer satisfaction and engagement
- Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and product knowledge
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or computer science related field preferred.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position in the subject line.