As a Copper State Communications Carrier Account Executive you will be a consultative representative helping customers build and grow their business by identifying a company’s short and long term goals, as well as pain points across all departments and provide “solutions” centered on advanced telecommunications services and technologies. These telecommunication services and technologies would include Carrier Network Services (Voice & Data), Cloud based architecture, Co-Location, IT Managed Services Solutions aligned with Cloud, and Data and Voice networks. The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and driving new sales opportunities. This is a front line lucrative selling position. Assisting you will be a team of sales engineers, project managers and local sales management. We help guide our clients throughout the buying and technology decision making process. As an Account Executive, you will receive training on products, technology, internal systems and strategic sales strategies and tasks.
- Ability to consistently mix cold calling, networking, leads groups and vendor generated leads to develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline 30, 60 and 90 day projections.
- Uncovers business opportunities and aligns them with Copper State’s deep product portfolio.
- Operate within a solution selling environment with the focus on the customer’s needs. You build networks!
- Work as a collaborative member of a technical sales team with our internal departments, as well as with the client as a member of their team! Your role being client discovery, communication, coordination, deal negotiation, and finally bring the opportunity to closure.
- Ability to present professional proposals outlining the technical solution, services and cost analysis.
- Update progress into a CRM platform on a weekly basis.
- Participate in ongoing training through self-study, as well as partner and vendor programs.
We offer a very competitive base compensation negotiable based on experience. We have a creative commission structure including, upfront bonuses, contest spiffs and residual income.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Number 1 must be a Self-starter, Innovative approach to generating “new” sales opportunities, customer facing appointments, proposal generation and securing the sale.
- Three to five years of sales background preferably in advanced telecommunication services and network solutions, including but not limited to Cloud, Co-Location, telecommunications carrier/provider, IT or software industry.
- General understanding of Advanced Communication Technologies: (UCS, VOIP, and IP Telephony, Business Application tools and terminology) in order to support “solution selling” via today’s communication technologies.
- Experience in representing CenturyLink products, services and solutions a plus.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, technical skills, sales acumen, and outstanding time management and multitasking skills.
- College degree or industry experience that can be validated
If you are interested in becoming part of our winning team of technology sales professionals, please contact Jeannie Erli, Director Carrier Sales at Copper State Communications by emailing email@example.com or call 520-318-6301.